Clients + Projects
- Directions, Remington Gallery, Vancouver - January 2017
- SWARM 16, Vancouver - September 2015
- We Shoot Musicians, Art Waste, Vancouver - June 2015
- The Portrait Project, Capture Photography Festival, Vancouver – April 2015
- Vancouver, Photo Exhibition, Beaumont Gallery, Vancouver – May 2011
- Some Girls, Shudder Gallery, Vancouver – September 2009
- Olio Festival, Vancouver – August 2009
- 40 Hours of Food & Flicks, Vancouver – July 2009
- The Cheaper Show, Vancouver – June 2008
- Lindsaysdiet Solo Show: Fauxtography, The Grace Gallery, Vancouver – April 2008
Lindsaysdiet.com was a staple for a myriad of photography forms beginning in 2006, when decorative-only eyewear and primary-coloured (and poorly manufactured) hot pants were the style of the time.
With her new digital camera, Lindsay began photographing her friends dancing at The Mod Club and discovered she loved everything about it. That soon progressed into a passion for photographing other clubs, birthdays, band nights, weekly parties in both Vancouver and Los Angeles, trips to Miami, Austin, Barcelona, London, Portland and more and more days and nights out than can be remembered.
Shortly after finding some expedited, grassroots success, Lindsay added two additional photographers to the roster. Not many months later, our company boasted seven regular photographers, netting photos for our website and social media pages almost nightly.
We shot everything from fashion shows to scotch tastings, sporting events to warehouse parties, private events, weddings, concerts, birthday parties and more – happily documenting everything you’d want to remember. It was all capped off in February 2017 with a talk at Pecha Kucha Vancouver about the beginnings and end of Lindsaysdiet.com